lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx Rules!

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx Rules!
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 1997 13:04:01 +0900 (JST)

> The power of Lynx in a windowing environment, be it X or W95, is very
> impressive! Thanks again UKans, Fote, Wayne, and all the others who contr

Okay, you conned me into swallowing my pride.  What steps does one
take to get an `X windowing environment' going on Unix?  I've been
struggling with Jim's helpful hint, `Don't you have the cart before
the horse', but I can't seem to find my horse.  I have xterm-36,
which Tom Dickey recommended, but I don't know what it's for; the
reins?  Off the list is welcome.  OTOH, there may be other interested
parties.

__Henry

PS  pubLynx has moved in name to `ibr2.irm.nara.kindai.ac.jp', but
the IP remains the same: 163.51.110.11.  I did a slang build this
time so login `lynx' for mono or `c-lynx' for color.  It's 2-7 with
bugfixes; not develpment.  In a month or so it will go on a newer
machine with MUCH higher capability (eight times the present memory),
so this notice is just temporary news.
;
;