lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org/

From: jonlubbe
Subject: LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org/
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 12:52:57 -0800

I have a minor question, as an enduser that recently compiled
lynx on a linux machine, how do i get the jumpfile to work?

I have tried editing the lynx.cfg file, and i dont think that i have
everything working right..
(thats a pretty standard disclaimer actually =)

will look and see if i fix it, if i dont, i will re-email. thanks for the time
to vent a little.

;
;