lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Free Service

From: team
Subject: LYNX-DEV Free Service
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 11:55:38 -0600 (CST)

By not replying you will be removed from any future mailings.

We are a free service to you.  If you find that the internet is a
clutter of information, and you don't have a month of Sundays to
go looking for New and Unique offers.  We are your solution!
                   Subject:Subscribe TEAM
                   Reply to:address@hidden
 The below are just a couple of examples of what we have found.
Internet Breakthru! JPA-2

                     INTERNET BREAKTHRU!!!
                        Work from home!
                    Licensed in 33 countries
                $500-$1200 P/T  $2000-$6000 F/T
                       Start immediately!
                    Full Business training
                        Paid vacation!
                    Bonuses based on merit
                          Reply Now!
                    Subject:Subcribe JPA2
                    Reply to:address@hidden
A Dieters Dream JPA-1

            Lose Weight and Inches (and keep it off)
                      Decrease appetite
                        Lower Stress
                    Look and feel better
                  The #1 product in Europe