lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Development code archive

From: Jim Spath (Webmaster Jim)
Subject: LYNX-DEV Development code archive
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 13:43:55 -0500 (EST)

We're nearly finished testing a source code archive method on Scott
McGee's system (thanks!).  The 3 main development areas, DOS386/W32,
char-trans and autoconfigure, will be able to share the same code base.
Hopefully within a few days we will announce the location where the
current Lynx development code is available.

Along with the rough edges of getting all camps on board this train,
we've had some ideas on code management and distribution.

*) We are thinking of ways to generate patches to a given base
   level on demand via a web form.

*) We may automatically create the readable source base on a
   daily basis, or when changes occur.

I'd like to organize a TODO list.  A draft is on
http://www.bcpl.lib.md.us/~jspath/lynx/TODO.html
This could also be on a web form if Scott agrees.

------
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
Pausing to reconstruct the whole infrastructure of integral mathematics in
his head, he went about his humble task, never thinking to ask for reward,
recognition or even a moments ease from the pain in all the diodes down
his left side...

;
;