lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Using the mouse in Lynx 2.7

From: Joe Kincaid
Subject: LYNX-DEV Using the mouse in Lynx 2.7
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 07:36:19 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

  A user sent this e-mail to me via our FAQ pages. It's nice to know that
the system is working, but I couldn't answer his question! I don't use a
mouse with Lynx and I couldn't find any information on doing so through
the excite search or a manual search. I'm guessing that this is an xterm
feature and not a lynx feature? Anyway, if someone can answer his
question, I'd appreciate it if I (or the list) got a CC: so I can update
the FAQ accordingly. I would also appreciate hearing where I should have
looked to find it since obviously I am missing something.