lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV make solaris2cc compilation warnings

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV make solaris2cc compilation warnings
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 18:23:14 -0500 (EST)

> I also receive screenfuls of the above.  It appears that the \x is indeed
> used as an ANSI escape sequence, but is there any way of making the
> warnings go away?
sure (a lot of work).  I did a build of Lynx with my normal gcc warnings
and got 2900 lines of warnings (so there's room for improvement).

(I'd rather get the build mechanism cleaned up first before spending time
chasing compiler warnings, since I find the top-level-oriented make a bit
awkward).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden