lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Userdefs.h and Lynx.cfg consolidation

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Userdefs.h and Lynx.cfg consolidation
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 12:29:45 +0900 (JST)

> Making a "stripped-down" version of lynx is an interesting solution, but
> I'm not sure that you've got a problem to go with it.  OTOH, if you really

Exactly.  It would require, as I've stated numerous times, the talents of
a very competent c programmer to ifdef out the various objects.  I'm not
sure we want (much less do we even have the right to ask) Lynx developers
to work on a thankless job.  But if someone wants to ...

To refresh memories (sorry my link is just to slow to search the official
archives):