lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Lynx bug

From: rothgeb
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx bug
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 17:00:26 -0500 (EST)

I was looking at the following URL:
http://boethius.music.ucsb.edu/smt-list/profiles.html

I was trying a search of the database; had entered the search parameter
and did a right-arrow on the "search" button when I got the message
"Sorry, you have encountered a bug in Lynx version 2.7," and the session
was terminated.  The operating system is Unix(r) System V, Release 4.0.  I
have not been able to determine the TCP/IP implementation; if you really
need to know this, get back to me and I'll try again to find out what it
is.  Thanks.

John Rothgeb
Binghamton University (Emeritus)

;