lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV one-screen lynx -help page proposal

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV one-screen lynx -help page proposal
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 17:19:48 -0500 (EST)

Talking about Web-by-mail in response to mail to address@hidden
is IMHO
        - desirable for those with email but no working browser
        - better than in response to a command-line switch "lynx -bymail"
        - sufficient; we don't need both.

I put a discussion of this in my draft autoresponse.  I would
like to offer that this supercedes the notion that we might
want to document this in some son-of-'lynx -help.'

--
Al Gilman
;