lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Lynx help files

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx help files
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 21:10:29 -0700

Joe,

I downloaded the tar file of your modifications to the FAQ, and put them
online live, then the next day (just before I read the first message telling
me of it) discovered that many of the sub files were not included. Do you
have them all broken out on your system, or did you want me to build them
from canabalized pieces of the original?

At any rate, I restored the original version until I could work it out. If you
have the aux files, can you tar them all up (either by themselves or with the
ones in the original tar file) and let me know? I'd like to make your
mods live again as soon as I can get the aux files.

(Note: just in case you are wondering "What aux files is that maniac going
on about?", they constitute the destinations of all the links off of the
first page except the first and last one or two. For example, scr_main.html
through aut_main.html)

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,