lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV lynx.browser.org unreachable.

From: David W. Morgan
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV lynx.browser.org unreachable.
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 20:09:06 -1000 (HST)

On Tue, 25 Feb 1997, Wayne Buttles wrote:

> lynx.browser.org is unreachable for me.  Is it just me, or the server?

I haven't been able to reach it all day.

I hate to show my ignorance, but I guess that is a good way to learn.

Is there anyway to make future versions of Lynx ftp (upload) web pages to
servers?  I've been reading on this list about an upload feature in Lynx,
but I haven't figured out where it is yet, or how it works.

There are some college kids stuck with e-mail and Lynx, no telnet and no
ftp, who would like to have home pages.

David

address@hidden  -/-/ David W. Morgan \-\-  Lynx User
http://192.216.191.91/CapitolHill/1007/   Lynx Help