lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Typo in 2-7?

From: Michael Warner
Subject: LYNX-DEV Typo in 2-7?
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 19:12:09 -0800 (PST)

CAVEAT:  I already know how little I know, so if this is
inappropriate, be gentle ...

I downloaded the 2-7 distribution from ftp.fu-berlin.de and
tried to "make osf-slang", which stopped at an error message
which informed me that "ttytype" in LYCurses.c, line 396,
had not been declared.  I changed "ttytype" to "terminal"
there and in line 397, and sailed merrily on.

On a not-directly-related note, if the disk space
requirement for building lynx gets much greater, my meager
10 meg account isn't going to be up to it.  If there are any
hints for limiting the size of the footprint (any rm-able
VMS-specific .c/.h files, if I'm building on unix, eg),
would someone like to stick a note to that effect in the
next distribution?  At least one of "the little people" (me)
would thank you.

--
Michael Warner
<address@hidden>