lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Change in UPLOADER behaviour

From: WHITLOCK
Subject: LYNX-DEV Change in UPLOADER behaviour
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 07:12:51 -0600 (CDT)

I just noticed a difference in the UPLOADER behaviour between my new
2.7 Lynx (the last pre-release version, Feb 12 I believe) and my old,
dusty 2.4-FM.  In 2.7, I go to a file maintenance screen, press "u" and
get the uploader menu.  After I select an action, the screen goes all
the way back to the Main page.  Not the uploader menu as I would expect,
nor even the file maint screen.

I didn't see anything in the CHANGES files or LYUpload.c comments indicating
this was an intentional change.  Is that how it's supposed to work now?
(I wouldn't expect it to be....)

  -- Brad Whitlock
;
;