lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Genuine internationalisation.

From: Jonathan Ridler
Subject: LYNX-DEV Genuine internationalisation.
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 10:37:22 +1100

This may seem a minor nit-pick, but I believe it is worth pursuing.

Fote wrote:

> 02-03-97
> * Today's distribution is a pre-release of v2.7.  The projected official
>   release date is 02-15-97.  All header, help and documentation files,

Now for all you US-centric folk that means that on 03-Feb-1997, Fote
said the release date should be 15-Feb-1997.  For the rest of the world,
however, it means that on 02-Mar-1997, Fote said the date would be
02-Huh-1997.  I suggest that lynx be genuinely internationalised by
ensuring that all dates in all code, documentation and discussion be in
dd-mmm-yyyy format.  What do you say, folks?

Jonathan.