lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV 2.7 release.

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV 2.7 release.
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 05:59:40 -0500 (EST)

> -cookies command line switch.  It doesn't issue statusline messages
> when it ignores Set-Cookie headers.  They would either whizz by too
> fast to read, or you'd have to impose sleep()'s to make them persist,
I've found problems using 'sleep()' - I/O isn't flushed properly.
Something to keep in mind (once autoconfigure is integrated) is that
SVr4 curses provides napms() which doesn't have that problem.

(And statusline messages should be loggable so that the user can figure
out what's going on - but that's not something I'd demand this week ;-)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden