lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV comment...problem!!

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV comment...problem!!
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 08:42:55 -0500 (EST)

  From: ROHIT BAPAT <address@hidden>

  while sending a comment to someone,....we first get all those questions..
  like ur name , email...and so on until i get the message to give my
  message...now the problem is that once i've finished my message, how do i
  get back to lynx?? everytime i've gotta disconnect....kinda get stuck...
  also even if i disconnect after typing my message...does the person get my
  message or is it lost???

Please read the instruction that you get when you "get the
message to give my message."  It should tell you to finish your
input with one period (.) alone starting a line by itself.  This
will be true unless you have designated an editor for mail
preparation, in which case the command to end input will depend
on the editor you selected.

If you ^C out of Lynx because you are stuck, your mail message
will not be sent.  Try the above.

All this is explained in the User's Guide.  Find it by using the
online H)elp, entered with an 'h' or '?' keystroke.

--
Al Gilman