lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV mail header editing verboten?

From: redistribution point
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV mail header editing verboten?
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 97 01:09 EST

> > Considering that the typical Lynx setup I have seen allows the
> > user to enter their own personal name and email address, how
> [...]
> > I just hacked my copy to allow it again, and while I was at it
>
> Would you be willing to share your hack; post a `diff -c', give
> it a URL, send it to interested parties?

I am quite willing to share it, but I have done some other stuff
with the file and I am lazy. <URL:ftp://ftp.netusa.net/users/eli/LYMail.c>
No diff, no my editing out my other changes except for the bit
where my email was a compiled in default. I took that out. My
changes can mostly be found be searching for "GREP". "Hacked" is
the operable word here, the code I added is not pretty.

Enjoy.

Elijah
------
please do not CC me when replying to the list

;
;