lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV lynx for djgpp!

From: JOHNLIM
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV lynx for djgpp!
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 97 21:39:00 +0800

"T. John Lewis [VE3LGS]" <address@hidden> wrote:

 L(> JOHNLIM  <address@hidden > wrote:
 >Anyone else tried it with etherppp ?
 L(> I just tried it now with etherppp twice and it crashed the computer
 L(> twice. Thats enough for me.
So it isn't my config. I also tried it today in my school's Ethernet
environment - it works fine too.

How come I can't save the options ? I know .lynxrc isn't a legal DOS
filename, and I couldn't find any other way to specify the lynxrc file.

 L(> However it will work very well with the KlosPPP shareware
 L(> dialer.
Will try searching for that, thanks. Or if you could, please include the
URL here...

---
 John Lim Eng Hooi * Email address@hidden
 CoSysOp, Cyber City BBS +603-7587400 * Cyber HQ [http://www.cyberhq.net.my]