lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Commenting from file

From: RMCZORN
Subject: LYNX-DEV Commenting from file
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 9:19:29 -0500

X-Personal_name: Ron
From: address@hidden
Subject:
My name is Ron McZorn. I recently tried to apply for a free email account from
the company known as "hotmail.com" and a system error occured. this happened
several times. Could you please tell me what I may have done wrong. If you need
more info on what I actually did while trying to apply for the free email
account please email me. Thank you.
Ron McZorn
;
;