lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Re: your mail

From: Byeong-ryeol Kim
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: your mail
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 01:54:53 +0900 (KST)

On Thu, 26 Dec 1996, Byeong-ryeol Kim wrote:

> ok
> i want to add a downloader so that i access my account at home and download
> files
> from my computer at home. i understand that i would need to add lines to the
> lynx.cfg to  add a downloader such as kermit or zmodem. my
> question is how to edit the lynx.cfg or go into the file to add these lines.
> i do not have any options set on an editor or anything else. i am lost. i
> need help.
> thank you
>
> ;
> ; To UNSUBSCRIBE:  Send a mail message to address@hidden
> ;                  with "unsubscribe lynx-dev" (without the
> ;                  quotation marks) on a line by itself.
> ;

 I'm sorry for my unexpected fault.
 I was studying the advanced funtions of pine, and tested in several
ways.
 I cannot remember how I did this stupid thing.
 Forgive me, please.

 "Where there is a will, there is a way."  address@hidden
                                           address@hidden
      For the future of you and me!        hitel: jinbo21

;
;