lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV hack to go directly to STARTFILE via `w'

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: LYNX-DEV hack to go directly to STARTFILE via `w'
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 1996 17:16:05 +0900 (JST)

One of my pet peeves has been having to reconfirm that I want
to go to the STARTFILE (WWW_HOME).  I've written a hack to go
directly to the homepage, via the keystroke `w', without being
prompted `(y/n)'.  The hack modifies LYMainLoop.c, LYKeymap.c,
lynx.cfg and keystroke_help.html.  No guarantees of any kind,
but if anyone wants it, you can download it from:
   hack to go directly to STARTFILE (WWW_HOME) via `w' key</a>.
The patch is a `diff -c' against lynx2-6FM [12-23-96].

__Henry
;
;