lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Lynxprog restrictions?

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynxprog restrictions?
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 1996 17:14:16 -0500 (EST)

Roger Hill <address@hidden> wrote:
>Are lynxprog executions limited to those in a jumps file?  I ask because I
>can get them to work in my jumps file, but if I put the same lynxprog URL
>in a page (local) invoked from my bookmarks file, I get "Execution disbled
>because of location or path" (or something very similar).
>
>Am I missing something? I HAVE read the docs, userdefs and lynx.cfg.

        It's restricted to jumps files if you set the trusted path
to none, or to that and files from trusted paths if you define them,
or to file://localhost/ paths if you set that, or utterly unrestricted
if you set that.  Since you've read lynx.cfg, which explains all that,
perhaps you should be more specific about what you put in lynx.cfg
and how you have executions set in the 'o'ptions menu.

                                Fote