lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Binary distribution: an evaluation.

From: Russell McOrmond
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Binary distribution: an evaluation.
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 22:23:32 -0500 (EST)

>       either
>               ftp.flora.browser.org
>               ftp.more.browser.org
>       or
>               ftp.ottawa-ca.browser.org

P.S.  This one isn't unique enough - You have both Sandelman and FLORA
here in Ottawa offering ourselves as volunteers *grins*

> I like names from which one can rapidly guess relative net delays.

  Sandelman and FLORA are on radically different branches of the
Internet.  Knowing we are both situated in Canada would not let people
know easily which is faster...   I don't know a good solution, just
recognizing a problem....

--
 Russell McOrmond, Consultant: <http://www.flora.org/russell/work/>
 (Internet/Intranet server admin,CGI programming,Web,Email,News, ...)