lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Question��

From: Patrick Boden
Subject: LYNX-DEV Question´ß
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 1996 07:23:32 +0100

Hello , this is Patrick Boden from Luxembourg
I would like to use lynx as a method to get the index.htm files fro web
sites automatically . I wrote some batch that goes and get thes
index.htm file from several machines with lynx -source http://blah.com >
blah.com
I wanna build a search engine here in Luxembourg . Unfortunately most of
the people use frames , and if I do that grabbing with lynx it will only
go and get me the framesets ?

Would you have any interesting suggestions to make ?

Regards

                        Patrick Boden

A Reply would be appreciated !
;