lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Thank you - problem solved

From: Dave . Wotton
Subject: LYNX-DEV Thank you - problem solved
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 17:05:13 GMT

Hi,

Thank you to everyone who responded about my error when recompiling
lynx2-6 on Solaris2.4 ( index & rindex problems ).

I tried "make clean" but that didn't help.

Thanks especially to address@hidden ( mailing as
address@hidden ) who suggested creating a bugsupport.c
file containing the two routine definitions. This worked. I'll
leave it to you to sort out whether there's a real problem here or
whether its something strange about my set up.

Looking forward to playing with Lynx2-6.

Dave.
;
;