lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Newsgroups:strange behaviour

From: Roger Hill
Subject: LYNX-DEV Newsgroups:strange behaviour
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 12:37:13 -0400 (GMT-0400)

Hi.  I've started to use Lynx to read newsgroups. My current version is
2-6 plus composite patches from say 3 days ago, Linux-slang.

If there are only a few articles in the group, they display fine. If there
are many articles, say 200, then they get chunked ok, but the articles
displayed don't match the "Articles xxx to yyy" header. Invariably the
articles displayed are 10 or 15 or so less than what is displayed in the
header...almost as if the last page of articles was being dropped.

Sound like a small bug to me :)
Roger