lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Lynx and MS-DOS terminals

From: Georges KO
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx and MS-DOS terminals
Date: 25 Nov 1996 17:28:52 +0800

Hi !

        As I use most of the time MS-DOS and NCSA telnet to connect to
the school's computer, I have patched Lynx 2.6 to  add an "ISO Latin 1
w/MS-DOS" display  character   set  to have the   accented  characters
correctly displayed, as well as a key to switch between "ISO Latin 1",
"ISO Latin 1 w/MS-DOS" and "Taipei (Big5)".

        For those interested, the patch is at
http://mtc.ntnu.edu.tw:52021/~m52021/mslynx.html.

        Thanks  for still continuing to  maintain Lynx! By the way, is
there a   way to compile  it under  MS-DOS? With  DJGCC? Maybe just to
browse  local  files? I  remember to  see a few   years  ago an MS-DOS
version?

        G.
--
 Georges KO [ address@hidden http://mtc.ntnu.edu.tw:52021/~m52021/ ]