lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.6 on UW 2.03 - Executable problems.

From: Jason Sizemore
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.6 on UW 2.03 - Executable problems.
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 18:00:56 -0500 (EST)

Thanh,

 My compiler is aliased at /usr/ucb/cc. Can you be more specific on how
exactly the Makefile should look when I change it to force /usr/ccs/lib/
libcurses.a to be linked in? Just snip the way I typed the Makefile in my
add them in.

Thanks,

** Jason Sizemore "Psycho Sy" **
Http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/9480
E-mail: address@hidden OR address@hidden

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"

;
;