lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.6 on UnixWare - Won't compile!

From: Jason Sizemore
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.6 on UnixWare - Won't compile!
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 04:16:15 -0500 (EST)

Thanh,

  I'll keep that in mind. Right now, Larry Virden has been offering great
help to me on this project. For some reason, I'm recieveing those errors
but they seem to be defined properly.

Larry told me to type "$ grep A_BOLD /usr/include/curses.h" and when I
did, I recieved a positive response:

#define   A_BOLD     000010000000L

Hopefully we should be getting to the bottom of this real soon. I think
we are real close!

Thanks,

** Jason Sizemore "Psycho Sy" **
Http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/9480
E-mail: address@hidden OR address@hidden

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"

;
;