LYNX-DEV The ']' key and some sites

From: Duncan Hill
Subject: LYNX-DEV The ']' key and some sites
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 23:15:33 +0400 (GMT-4)

Re the earlier message about this:

I'vee been checking sites out, just to check something.  All of the
following send back the stuff like server, content-type etc, _AND_ the
web page:      (No server in header)    ( "   "    "    "   ) (Server: AV) (No server)

These did not: (Server: Apache 1.1.1)   (Website 1.1) (Server: Apache 1.0.0)     (Apache 1.0.2)

It struck me that all those that returned the page were search
engines..but not all search engines return the page as well..wierd

Duncan Hill
Student of the Barbados Community College
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - I think that I think therefore I think I am.