lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV hellllp :-)

From: berniek
Subject: LYNX-DEV hellllp :-)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 22:43:10 -0500 (EST)

hello : i am using the installed linx at loa.com,thrugh the bbs section of the
provider
using an old telix program to connect. recently my provider changed
from  ELM to pine as a newsreader etc program. The bbs links up to the
was meeting all my needs. after the change to instilation of PINE several
things began to happen. frequent background / foreground (black/white)
changes. there are areas of the screen that are blacked out (unreadable txt)
and MOST anoyingly the program does not refresh its pages as it encountered
them,i
have to use / enter (query) enter command. the same thing also happens
in my other 1streader prg. nothing else has changed. i still use aÿ monocrome
epson 386sl with 4 meg ram at 2400.
any assistance would be appreciated

bernie   address@hidden<hey it rymes>.com    cheap sob!

;