lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV CGI redirection problems

From: James Spath
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV CGI redirection problems
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 16:16:55 -0500

On Nov 15,  2:43pm, address@hidden wrote:
} If a CGI with redirection is accessed via a link/href,
} then lynx is sent to the specified URL just fine. But
} when accessing the CGI via POST method, if lynx detects
} redirection, it displays this message:
}
}    WWW: Redirection for POST content. Proceed? (y/n)

I've fixed a similar problem by changing the POST to GET.  My limited
understanding of this is that a redirection is expected to "get" the
final page.
--
I don't speak (or work) for the Baltimore County Public Library.
They keep telling me, "Shhhhh!"