lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV ftp uploads?

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV ftp uploads?
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 13:13:52 -0700

Larry,

Our site, http://www.slcc.edu/, has a search engine that should provide
search capabilities for all the standard Lynx 2.6 distribution help files.
The search engine is Excite's (the internet search service!) EWS (Excite for
Web Servers) which is both good and free! It does a context search so you
can even get matches that DON'T include the words typed in.

I did a search there for "lynx ftp upload" and got the following results:

86% URL Schemes Supported in Lynx
84% Lynx Users Guide v2.6
70% Lynx Dired Help
68% About Lynx

plus some lower rated pages not primarily about Lynx.

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,