lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV why not use shift-V to access multiple bookmarks list?

From: Walter Skorski
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV why not use shift-V to access multiple bookmarks list?
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 18:45:39 -0500 (EST)

Larry W. Virden, x2487 writes:

> Re: problem text to speech folk have with popups.
>
> Good point - sorry, I didn't think of that one.
>
> Perhaps we should start thinking of isolating more pieces of lynx in
> terms of compile time configuration options to make it easier for
> the speech generators to work?

Another argument for bringing "configure" into the picture - you can
then say things like "-with-speech-support", "-with-multibookmarks",
"-with-dired", "-with-cgi", etc., etc.  Personally, I'd also like to
see the curses/ncurses/slang question handled similarly.

--
.    iksrokS retlaW<>Walter Skorski    ..        address@hidden         .
 Computer Administrator, Div. of Medical Genetics, Thomas Jefferson University

;