lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Maybe a bug in Lynx 2.6 or maybe a bug with the host server

From: Stupendous man
Subject: LYNX-DEV Maybe a bug in Lynx 2.6 or maybe a bug with the host server
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 16:30:41 -0500 (EST)

I encounter the following message when I visit the following site
http://us.imdb.com
It does give me an option to go to a English language page. Don't know
where the problem is.

Error message from http://us.imdb.com using lynx
                                Not Acceptable

   An appropriate variant to the requested entity /index.html could not
   be found on this server.

   Available variants:
     * index.html.de type text/html language de
     * index.html.en type text/html language en

|_  \  /  _|  I'm always on the lookout for a new computer to replace my
 |   \/   |   current one when it becomes obsolete, which happens before
_| |\  /| |_  I can get it all the way out of the box. -- Dave Barry
 Go Blue

;
;