lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV SSL Patch problem

From: Chad Simmons
Subject: LYNX-DEV SSL Patch problem
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 22:41:20 -0500 (EST)

HI Im tring to compile lynx2-6 on linux 2.0.something with
lynx2-6.1028.all I succesful patched the makefile. I got sslref2.0,
RSAREF, and Libdes(I didnt compile them for 2 reasons a) I couldnt get it
to compile, and b) lynx just needs the code to compile in right?) When I
compile with 'make linux-ncurses' I get '/usr/i486-linux/bin/ld: cannot
open -lssl: No such file or directory' This is supposted to be a flag
right?
Any help would be appriciated,
Chad Simmons
Fidonet 1:142/550.4