lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV updated updated again.

From: Rob Partington - Admin
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV updated updated again.
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 10:00:30 +0100 (BST)

Hiram Lester, Jr. wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Oct 1996, Klaus Weide wrote:
>
> > > the last one very interesting.  Klaus, is this your attempt at reworking
> > > the libwww5 code into lynx?
> >
> > Yes, tat must have been me :)
> >
> > Although "Lynx/2.6 libwww-FM/2.14 (with parts from) libwww/5.0A" would
> > come closer to the truth right now.
>
> I was showing this to a friend tonight, and notcied that one of the RP
> versions was there now. :)

Probably me fetching your update patch.  There'll be another one today...
:-)

As an aside: do people want a better version string?  I did implement one
of these in a LYVersion.h which was created at compile time which contained
the compiler, compilee(?), system information and the patch level (which
was completely made up, but there you go).

Any takers?
--
Rob Partington / Netlink Sysadmin / address@hidden / 25y048d
Visit Mullet Watch International: http://www.mullet.org.uk/