lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Handle a broadcast storm

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Handle a broadcast storm
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 00:17:00 -0700 (MST)

Dear all,
thanks for all your replies and sorry if I didn't add enough information.
I'm not able to reply to your questions now, I have to check with ITD to try
to discover that device.
As you can see the problem I'm experiencing in my embedded board is that the
packets it is sending are very near each other and I was able to count up to
400 of them.
Again I'm not an expert of ethernet but is there a way to handle this type
of conditions? Do you have any suggestion? The best would be to filter at HW
level but I don't know if it's possible or I could do something disabling
temporarly Ethernet Irq but I would like to know if there is a common way to
handle these conditions to avoid just to try.
I attached a pcap file.
thanks again
Michele

broadcast_storm.pcapng