lwip-users

[lwip-users] Thank you

From: Ivan Warren
Subject: [lwip-users] Thank you
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 22:27:00 +0100

People,

I'd like to address my thanks to Simon & Dirk (in no particular order) and possibly others (I am not aware about) for the support they provide with this complex piece of software.

I'm only using LwIP for fun/hobby purposes at this point and the LwIP team are always helpful and responsive (but now I can put this line on my resumé).

So..

Thank you guys !

--Ivan