lwip-users

[lwip-users] Using LWIP with PPP and NAT

From: Flavio Castro Alves Filho
Subject: [lwip-users] Using LWIP with PPP and NAT
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 16:16:57 -0300

Hello,

I am new to LWIP and also new to this mailling list.

I saw a discussion about the use of NAT on this following thread:
http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/ESP8266-as-WiFi-to-PPP-Bridge-td28522.html

(I don't know, if it is possible, to continue the thread without have
received the email. Sorry).

I saw from Ajay the following project: https://github.com/ajaybhargav/lwip_nat

I intend to test it, but I have no idea how to do that. If possible, I
would like to use an STM32 board (nucleo-f429zi).

Could anybody advice me in how to proceed?

Best regards,

Flavio

--
Flavio de Castro Alves Filho