lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] 2 netifs and using netif_set_default() problems

From: zulu4711
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] 2 netifs and using netif_set_default() problems
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 01:20:45 -0700 (MST)

Thanks Sergio and Simon!
Makes sense what you both write, and as I guessed, it was my lack of
understanding that was the biggest problem ;)

I had the idea that the opened connection would continue to use the netif
that was default (and used) when it was opened (as it is still "up"!), but
this is clearly not the case. The final system will have retries, timeouts
etc that will take care of re-connects etc, but my test was kept as simple
as possible to see what would actually happen.

Anyway, I learned something again, thanks guys!