lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Randomly delayed frame (STM32070 package including LwIP

From: stevestrong
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Randomly delayed frame (STM32070 package including LwIP v1.4.1)
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 12:37:06 -0700 (MST)

Well, I know that it is old.
But this is the only example I could find and could implement for STM32F4,
beside the MDEB version, which is also using v1.4.1.

But I must confess, I don't really have a clear overview of the LwIP stack,
and in 2.1.x a lot has been changed compared to 1.4, so that the porting of
the stack to the new version looks very complicated and not straight-forward
for me.