lwip-users

[lwip-users] Do I have Internet Connection?pppos-GSM

From: arsz6733
Subject: [lwip-users] Do I have Internet Connection?pppos-GSM
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 05:17:12 -0700 (MST)

Hi

last week I was trying to establish a pppos connection and get an IP.
I'was able to do that with the help of Patrick Klos-2.

My ppp connection gets to phase 10 which is RUNNING and showing IP!

Now I have an ethernet netif in the other hand and I Enabled IP Forward and
wrote a hook which constantly return pppos netif .

then I'm trying to ping 8.8.8.8 with my computer .

I see the packets are forwarded to My pppos connection and output callback
is called But I don't see any response from my GSM !:|

Does anyone have any idea what the problem is?