lwip-users

[lwip-users] TCP send message more than 1000 times

From: Sadegh916
Subject: [lwip-users] TCP send message more than 1000 times
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 03:21:30 -0700 (MST)

Hi
I'm using STM32F439 Dev Board and LWIP as TCP/IP stack; I'm using TCP echo
server example. the board is connected to PC. when I send a message from PC
to the board, it echoes back the message. But there is a problem. after
sending exactly 1000 messages I don't receive the message from the board
anymore. I used RAW and NETCONN API and both of them had the same problem.
The problem For UDP echo server/client there isn't. Please help me to
resolve this issue