lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Request for ALTCP example etc.

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Request for ALTCP example etc.
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2018 10:17:22 +0200

On 05.08.2018 02:09, Richard Man wrote:
OK, I believe I found the source of the bug

If you found a bug in our mbedtls adaption, could you please send a patch? It's not really clear from your mail what should be changed.

Aside from that, it worked for me, so this is somewhat strange...

Simon

In altcp_mbedtls_setup, after setting up the SSL, it should call the ssl_handshake, e.g.

  mbedtls_ssl_set_bio(&state->ssl_context, conn, altcp_mbedtls_bio_send, altcp_mbedtls_bio_recv, NULL);

  mbedtls_ssl_handshake(&state->ssl_context);

Otherwise, it would not even try to connect. With the line added, I am connecting with MQTT/TLS.

THANK you for great piece of work!