lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Request for ALTCP example etc.

From: Richard Man
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Request for ALTCP example etc.
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 00:43:09 -0700

Yes, sorry, I just found apps\altcp_tls\ directory.

Should have looked more deeply. My apology.

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 12:39 AM, Dirk Ziegelmeier <address@hidden> wrote:
Maybe a look at httpd_inits() may help you for now

lwip\src\apps\http\httpd.c ​

Ciao
Dirk

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 9:37 AM Richard Man <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Simon or others, I am attempting to build 2.1.0 RC1 with ALTCP, specifically with the mbedTLS 2.12.0. Looks like I need to map the function pointers in altcp_tcp.h to the mbedTLS functions, but if there is a working example that I can leverage, I would appreciate it. There is some urgency in this (but why of course).

Thank you, and thank you for great work with lwIP!

--
// richard http://imagecraft.com
Beyond Arduino - When you're ready to get serious...