lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LwIP RAW - Simultaneous (full-duplex) communication

From: Nenad Pekez
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LwIP RAW - Simultaneous (full-duplex) communication
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 15:58:13 +0200

Have you read this:

http://www.nongnu.org/lwip/2_0_x/pitfalls.html
I took a look at this. This has been provided by Xilinx drivers already. In their MAC receive handler they allocate memory for pbuf (call to pbuf_realloc() actually) and enqueue it. In the main loop, I call Xilinx function xemacif_input() which check if there is anything in the queue and if there is netif->input() is called as described in the example.

What I also noticed, when Zynq->PC side becomes active, in the TCP recv callback I get p->tot_len much larger than 1446, and from time to time there is also a print "Receive over run" from MAC error handler.

More I look at this, it seems as this is another problem in Xilinx drivers.