lwip-users

[lwip-users] Cannot ping, STM32CubeMX, Keil, PPPoS

From: sarp
Subject: [lwip-users] Cannot ping, STM32CubeMX, Keil, PPPoS
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 05:34:25 -0700 (MST)

I use PPPoS of LWIP and successfully assigned static IP for the GSM module.
I have activated ICMP in STM32CubeMX; however, I cannot ping the GSM module
and, examples use LWIP_PING_APP to initialize ping.
Should I download and compile lwip/ping.h and ping.c?
I have seen that lwip firewall settings are to limit pings; therefore,
unless firewall is used, gsm module must be pinged freely..
Any help is appreciated..