lwip-users

[lwip-users] TCP header compression support for 6LoWPAN

From: Zhuoran Zhao
Subject: [lwip-users] TCP header compression support for 6LoWPAN
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 15:13:02 -0500

Hi, all
I am trying to include lwIP 6LoWPAN module in my project. I have a question for the current implementation:

Is TCP header compression supported in the current implementation? I remembered Ivan has mentioned that both TCP and UDP packets can be routed the the 6LoWPAN "netif" (https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lwip-devel/2016-02/msg00004.html), however I couldn't find any implementation other than UDP compression in the latest available source code... Please let me know if I have missed something or have made mistakes here .

Anyone has a idea on the this? Any suggestions will be helpful.
Thanks

--
Zhuoran Zhao
Computer Engineering Research Center (CERC), University of Texas at Austin,