lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP+PPPos(GPRS)

From: vinimac
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP+PPPos(GPRS)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 17:51:37 -0700 (MST)

*I am designing a gateway and on my ATSAME53N20 (Atmel studio 7 IDE) I have
to connect a 3G modem(Quactel UG95) using a serial port. I can communicate
with the modem using AT commands. Now, I would like to use PPPos (PPP over
serial) library from LWIP 2.03 to enter in PPP mode. FreeRTOS has to
implement as this project will be running in a threaded environment.

Hi. This example helped me a lot:  pppos_client_main.c
<https://github.com/BernardXiong/rtthread-esp/blob/master/esp-idf/examples/protocols/pppos_client/main/pppos_client_main.c>

.

It is working very good, but it is not processed through CHAP negotiation.